University of Ilorin: Department of Geology and Mineral Sciences is recruiting
University of Ilorin, is located located in Ilorin, the capital city of Kwara State on latitude 8.4799° N and longitude 4.5418° E, covering an approximate land mass of 5,000 hectare. University of Ilorin is located at about 500km apart from Nigeria national capital (Abuja) and about 300km away from the Nation’s economic capital (Lagos).
Applications are invited for the academic position below:
Job Title: Reader
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Faculty: Physical Sciences
Department: Geology and Mineral Sciences
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should be holders of a PhD Degree from recognized universities or Master degree with at least Eight (8) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a recognised university.
- Candidates with a Master degree must also have evidence of publications in reputable learned journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
Salary and Other Conditions
- N3,779,021.00 (CONUASS 6)
- Appointment is normally on probation which may be confirmed after two years of satisfactory service. The post is pensionable.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Instruction On How To Complete Vacancy Application
- When the page opens, fill in your details and click on the “Create Account” button
- You must supply a valid and active email address and phone number. Ensure you save your password for further access to the portal
- An automated email will be sent to your inbox, stating your “Application Number” and login credentials
- Click on the URL in your mail or copy the URL onto the browser address bar/box
- Click on login on the top menu bar and supply the required login details
- After successful login, click on “Continue the application process” under My Menu
- If login fails, check your mail for correct login details Or you can use the forgot password link to retrieve your password.
- False Information will lead to automatic disqualification
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.