How to obtain Export License in Nigeria within 24-72 Hours
Export Permit or License is one the major requirements by law to be obtained before anyone can be allowed to export any product from Nigeria. It is also one of the requirements for mining License, export of solid minerals and other permits from the Ministry of Mines & Steel Development. This very important license is issued by the Federal Government through the Nigerian Export Promotion Council- NEPC.
The general practice in Nigeria is that License agents are paid to process and obtain this License for easy and quick process. However anyone with low budget can apply, process and obtain the permit by him or herself.
Follow the bellow 12 steps guide on how you can obtain your Export Permit by yourself:
1. Go to www.nepc.gov.ng and click “Exporter registration” on the Menu bar.
2. Create an account by filling in Name, Email address and password; and click “register”
3. On your dashboard, click on “Register New Certificate”
4. Fill in the details of the Company seeking an Export Certificate.
5. Choose the type of Company and upload relevant documents.
6. Choose Certificate delivery option: pick up or courier. N/B Courier cost an extra N2,500 within nigeria. Outside Nigeria depends on the Country.
7. Click on “Preview” to review the information supplied in the Form, then click on “Submit and proceed to payment”
8. An invoice is generated; then click on “Make payment”
9. Copy down the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and choose your preferred method of payment.
10. After payment, confirm payment by clicking on “Log > Certificate” , then copy down the order id and input it into the field; click on “Confirm payment” and you will receive notification of the status of the payment.
11. Your Certificate will be processed after confirmation of payment and documentation. You will receive an SMS and Email alerts once your Certificate is ready.
12. For inquiries or questions, or to assist you obtain your Export Certificate in 24 – 72 hours, contact Mining NG Admin on 08078525825 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org